A beautiful old-style drawing room. Seats up to 20.
Suitable for workshops, training activities, classes, community group activities, private functions, conferences and meetings.
Hourly rate: $20.00
- Tables (as pictured)
- Chairs (as picutred)
- Heat pump
- White board available upon request
- TV and DVD player available upon request
- WIFI and internet available upon request
- Adjacent to kitchenette with hot water califont, bench top fridge, cutlery and crockery
- View of park and playground
- $20.00 per hour
- Deposit and/or bond may be required
Photocopying and laminating service availble in office (price list available).
Three walking entrances to the park and buildings – 22 Cholmondeley Avenue, Reeves Road and 99 Hawford Road.
The Lyttelton bus service stops within walking distance from all three entrances.
Wheel chair ramp access.
On-street parking on Cholmondeley Avenue
Street parking also available on Hawford Road, Reeves Road.
No vehicle access to the grounds
RISINGHOLME IS SMOKEFREE