A typical teaching room. Seats up to 20.
Suitable for workshops, training activities, private functions, classes, community group activities, conferences and meetings.
Hourly rate: $20.00
- Trestle tables (as pictured)
- Chairs (as pictured)
- Heat pump
- White board available upon request
- TV and DVD player available upon request
- WIFI and internet available upon request
- Access to kitchenette with hot water califont, bench top fridge, cutlery and crockery (closed under alert level 2, 3 & 4)
- $20.00 per hour
- Wheel chair access Mon-Fri 9am to 4pm (other times by arrangement only)
- Deposit and/or bond may be required
- Please feel free to call us and arrange a suitable time to view this and any of our other rooms
Photocopying and laminating service availble in office (price list available).
Three walking entrances to the park and buildings – 22 Cholmondeley Avenue, Reeves Road and 99 Hawford Road.
The Lyttelton bus service stops within walking distance from all three entrances.
Wheel chair ramp access.
On-street parking on Cholmondeley Avenue
Street parking also available on Hawford Road, Reeves Road.
No vehicle access to the grounds
RISINGHOLME IS SMOKEFREE