A typical teaching room. Seats up to 18. Suitable for workshops, training activities, classes, community group activities, meetings.
Hourly rate: $20.00
- Trestle tables (as pictured)
- Chairs (as pictured)
- Whiteboard (as pictured)
- Laundry tub with running water
- Access to kitchen facilities and toilet
- Wooden floors
- Wheel chair access ramp
- Disability parking spot
- $20.00 per hour
- Deposit and/or bond may be required
- Please feel free to call us and arrange a suitable time to view this and any of our other rooms
Photocopying and laminating service availble in office (price list available).
Please note - there is no data show or wifi available
Three walking entrances to the park and buildings – 22 Cholmondeley Avenue, Reeves Road and 99 Hawford Road.
The Lyttelton bus service stops within walking distance from all three entrances.
Wheel chair ramp access.
Private off-street car park with parking for 15 vehicles at 99 Hawford Road.
Street parking also available on Hawford Road, Reeves Road and Cholmondeley Avenue
RISINGHOLME IS SMOKEFREE