From time to time, it may prove necessary to close venues or postpone/suspend classes due to extreme weather conditions, tutor illness or other unforeseen circumstances.
We are taking this opportunity to advise you of our processes:
- Our preferred option is for classes to continue whenever possible but we reserve the right to change this based on information available.
- We will liaise with tutors and based on information available to us, to ensure your safety, we will decide whether or not a class should proceed.
- The Office will contact you by either landline, text and/or email if your class is postponed. This could include leaving messages on your answer service. Please ensure we have your up to date contact details especially a cell phone number.
- We will also post a message with regards to the status of your class on our Facebook page. Please note – you do not have to have a Facebook account to see our page. This can be found by clicking here.
- If the school venues we use are closed, then night classes at those venues will also be closed. Please check the school websites for updates as well.
- We will update the Risingholme website and Facebook page if the Risingholme office is closed and if the school venues are open or not.
- As indicated in our refund policy, once circumstances have returned to normal and classes can resume, wherever possible, we will offer replacement or extended sessions to make up for sessions cancelled/postponed/suspended due to extreme weather, tutor illness or other unforeseen reason.