Suitable for smaller groups, workshops or one-on-one sessions.
Hourly rate: $20.00
- Heat pump
- Trestle tables available upon request
- White board available upon request
- TV and DVD player available upon request
- WIFI and internet available upon request
- Access to kitchenette with hot water califont, bench top fridge, cutlery and crockery
- External access
- Handbasin with running hot water
- $20.00 per hour
- Deposit and/or bond may be required
- Access to Overhead projector available (please request when booking room)
- Please feel free to call us and arrange a suitable time to view this and any of our other rooms
Photocopying and laminating service availble in office (price list available).
This room is accessed from its own external door attached to the Homestead.
Three walking entrances to the park and buildings – 22 Cholmondeley Avenue, Reeves Road and 99 Hawford Road.
The Lyttelton bus service stops within walking distance from all three entrances.
On-street parking on Cholmondeley Avenue
Street parking also available on Hawford Road, Reeves Road.
No vehicle access to the grounds
RISINGHOLME IS SMOKEFREE