Entrances and parking at 99 Hawford Road carpark. On Street Parking and Pedestrian entrances off Hawford Road, Reeves Road or Cholmondeley Avenue.
Comparable to an old fashioned school hall. Seats up to 200.
Suitable for workshops, training activities, concerts, private functions, classes, community group activities, meetings and conferences.
Hourly rate: $30.00
Half day rate: $100 (morning or afternoon, approx 4 hours)
Daily rate: $200 (approx 8 hours)
- Trestle tables
- Toilets (inc wheel chair access and change table facilities)
- Whiteboard (please request when booking room)
- Access to Overhead projector available (please request when booking room)
- Wheel chair access ramp
- Wooden Floor
- Changing rooms
- WIFI and internet available upon request
- Hearing loop available upon request (deposit may be required)
- Kitchen with hot water, instant hot water system for tea/coffee making
- Oven with hob and extractor fan
- Pie warmer
- Crockery and cutlery
- Upright fridge
- French doors open out onto park
- $30.00 per hour
- $100 half day (morning or afternoon, approx 4 hours)
- $200 per day (approx 8 hours)
- Deposit and/or bond may be required
- Please feel free to call us and arrange a suitable time to view this and any of our other rooms
Photocopying and laminating service availble in office (price list available).
Three walking entrances to the park and buildings – 22 Cholmondeley Avenue, Reeves Road and 99 Hawford Road.
The Lyttelton bus service stops within walking distance from all three entrances.
Wheel chair ramp access.
Private off-street car park with parking for 15 vehicles at 99 Hawford Road.
Street parking also available on Hawford Road, Reeves Road and Cholmondeley Avenue
RISINGHOLME IS SMOKEFREE