Comparable to an old fashioned school hall. Seats up to 200.
Suitable for workshops, training activities, concerts, private functions, classes, community group activities, meetings and conferences.
Hourly rate: $30.00
Half day rate: $100 (morning or afternoon)
Daily rate: $200
- Trestle tables
- Toilets (inc wheel chair access and change table facilities)
- Whiteboard (please request when booking room)
- Access to Overhead projector available (please request when booking room)
- Wheel chair access ramp
- Wooden Floor
- Changing rooms
- WIFI and internet available upon request
- Hearing loop available upon request (deposit may be required)
- Kitchen with hot water, instant hot water system for tea/coffee making
- Oven with hob and extractor fan
- Pie warmer
- Crockery and cutlery
- Upright fridge
- French doors open out onto park
- $30.00 per hour
- $100 half day (morning or afternoon)
- $200 per day
- Deposit and/or bond may be required
- Please feel free to call us and arrange a suitable time to view this and any of our other rooms
Photocopying and laminating service availble in office (price list available).
Three walking entrances to the park and buildings – 22 Cholmondeley Avenue, Reeves Road and 99 Hawford Road.
The Lyttelton bus service stops within walking distance from all three entrances.
Wheel chair ramp access.
Private off-street car park with parking for 15 vehicles at 99 Hawford Road.
Street parking also available on Hawford Road, Reeves Road and Cholmondeley Avenue
RISINGHOLME IS SMOKEFREE