Medium sized upstairs room. Maximum of 10 people. Suitable for smaller groups, workshops etc.
Hourly rate: $20.00
- Heat pump
- Trestle tables available upon request
- White board available upon request
- TV and DVD player available upon request
- WIFI and internet available upon request
- Access to kitchenette on ground foor with hot water califont, bench top fridge, cutlery and crockery
- Own toilet and handwashing facilites adjacent to room
- View of park
- There is no wheel chair access and stairs are quite steep so not recommended for those who are not very mobile
- $20.00 per hour
- Deposit and/or bond may be required
- Please feel free to call us and arrange a suitable time to view this and any of our other rooms
Photocopying and laminating service availble in office (price list available).
Three walking entrances to the park and buildings – 22 Cholmondeley Avenue, Reeves Road and 99 Hawford Road.
The Lyttelton bus service stops within walking distance from all three entrances.
On-street parking on Cholmondeley Avenue
Street parking also available on Hawford Road, Reeves Road.
No vehicle access to the grounds
RISINGHOLME IS SMOKEFREE